Family Tree

Interactive LeGacy Family Tree (Plum Tree App)

Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Playing again

Wow, almost a year since I last played. I got a little frustrated with some of the bugs that were happening at the time I last played. Aliens not maintaining their human appearance was the big one for me. Anyway, I decided recently to load things up again and after updating my mods and CC to ensure it was all in working condition I continued my LeGacy family.

When I last played, Harmony (legacy heir) was pregnant with her 2nd child. Her daughter, Inara was just about to age into a toddler when the baby arrived. Harmony and Akira welcomed their daughter Isabella son Ivan  to the family.

To update on the rest of the family, Braylen is still alive and going strong. With his alien DNA and fitness carreer, I have a feeling he may be around for some time yet. Grace is nearing the end of her time and will soon be reunited with Jacoby. I'm curious to see how well the new system for ghosts works out. I haven't received any death notices since I got back into the game, but from what I've read, urns now appear on the home lot when a sim dies.. making my previous solution obsolete, definitely something I'm waiting to check out!

August 2021 Back playing once again. After a lot of CC removal and save recovering, I was able to pick up this family just prior to the birth of their son. In the reactivated save, Harmony gives birth to a 2nd daughter Isabella. 





Inara (LeGacy Heir)
Clingy

Ivan LeGacy 
Silly


Braylen playing with Inara

Harmony teaches Inara some manners!