Family Tree

Interactive LeGacy Family Tree (Plum Tree App)

Friday, May 26, 2017

May 2017

Back to the Sims 4

I stopped playing for a while, but I've come back. Lots of changes! I got City Living for Christmas, so that added some new game play for me. I also upgraded my video card, so hopefully my images will show some improvement :). While I don't have any in my family yet, I hear there are also TODDLERS! Looking forward to experiencing that when the time comes..which may be soon...

First, some older screenshots from when I was playing previously.



Faith died while out on a fishing trip with Grace at the Hidden Grotto

Faith returned for a visit with Braylen,
showing even death doesn't stop the feelings between these two!

Giles died at a gardening gathering



The following images are from my return to the game in May 2017.


The triplets have aged up to teens!
Hayden, Harmony and younger brother Harry all spend some time studying here

First kiss for Hayden and Angelina

Hamilton shares his first kiss with girlfriend Candace.

Harmony takes after her parents and heads for the closet with boyfriend Akira

Hamilton pops the question!

Hayden almost left it a little late!
They eloped just before heading to the hospital!

Candace and Hamilton exchange vows in a private ceremony

Wedding kiss!

As the family heir, Harmony insisted on a big wedding

Grace looks on as Harmony and Akira share a wedding kiss

With all the birthdays and weddings, it wasn't all happiness. The Grim Reaper returned for a visit to the LeGacy household.
Jacoby dies 

Jacoby's Urn waiting to be moved to the Legacy Cemetary

 Notices were also received that family members who have moved away have also passed on. Garth and Garrison have both died, along with Nickolas (Son of Fiona, grandson of Ella) and Lakshmi (wife of Garth).